GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A BIG MULIE. JUST HAD FOUR HUNTERS DROP OUT ON THE FIRST HUNT

Mark H. Young

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon and Tanzania
My buck taken on third morning at 375 yards.
DSCF2255.jpg

DSCF2264.jpg

Tim Herald's buck grossing 190 5/8 B&C

I think I fell into something with this hunt. Nganga brought Grand Canyon State Outfitters to my attention in '08 and I made arrangements to send some clients to them on sort of an exploratory hunt at a very attractive price. These guys all shot bucks and a couple of really nice animals. I wanted to go on that hunt but I did not draw. This year with an automatic preference point I did draw a tag. The pictures reflect the results of that hunt.

There are 6 spots left for 2011. Four people dropped out just yesterday on the first hunt leaving it completely open. If your interested we need to get the application info for the draw to the operator before 27 May. The draw offers a 75-80% chance of drawing fo this year or you can buy a preference point and be pretty much assured of drawing for 2012.

This hunt will appear on the Zone July/Aug on Spotman Channel.

Hunt dates: 28 Oct-1 Nov or 4-8 Nov

Pricing:

$4,250 to include 5 days hunting for deer/quail/coyote, food/lodging, airport pick up and drop off in Phoenix, assistance with draw application.

Extras:

AZ license $151.70
Deer tag $232.00
Alcoholic beverages

Contact me anytime with questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxseb

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?