Great camera, Fujifilm X-T2

Tango

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
421
Reaction score
884
Location
Orlando
Media
8
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Czech Republic
I realize the iPhone rules the "camera" world these days, however, for people who still enjoy classic photography and seeing their hunt through a proper camera, I wanted to mention the Fuji X-T2 (XT series). After years of trying to get my head around (unsuccessfully) mainstream, hi-tech, LCD screen, DSLR's I found the Fujifilm mirrorless APS-C compact system about 6 months ago. While Fujifilm have all kinds of modern hi-tech models, they also remain committed to offering their XT series (up to X-T5 now) as a reference to the old film camera days. I grew-up with AE1's, K1000's and finally Nikon F4S's. This camera has the metal body build quality of those classic film cameras along with intuitive, physical dials vs endless computer screens to scroll through. Their film simulation modes and prime lenses are fabulous also. Best of all, for hunters/outdoorsmen, the camera and most of their better lenses are weather sealed/resistant. No, it's not a Leica Q, but it's the same general vibe and the image-lens quality is very very good.

It's a standout piece for people who enjoy using quality kit.


Fuji IMG_5094.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,930
Members
169,651
Latest member
MelanieBou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top