Good traditional safari jackets?

30 waist? My 15 year old hasn't had a 30 waist since he was twelve. Who needs cammo when you can turn sideways and disappear?
 
Well I'm 33 and can still get into clothes I had at school. But then again I'm 5'3 short!!
 
Well I'm 33 and can still get into clothes I had at school. But then again I'm 5'3 short!!

I was that way until I hit my mid 40's and then my chest fell to my belly and I had to start buying larger clothes.
 
so I guess I've got that to look forward to
 
Why does this not sound good :eek:
 
Your main concern will be the shoes/boots. As for shirts and jackets, concentrate on the medium-dark drab colors. I've worn some K-Mart shirts and shorts and WalMart jackets (fleece) on multiple safaris. Save your money for trophy fees and taxidermy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,290
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top