Sponsor
Since 2024
Reaction score
Website
www.1limpoponorthsafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hi everyone my name is Sampie Potgieter, owner, Outfitter, and PH of LNS * Limpopo North Safaris.*

Being born and bred in a farming environment shaped my future into an avid outdoorsman, with a great passion for the outdoors, Hunting and fishing alike. At Limpopo North Safaris, we cater to your personalized hunting needs.
Tailor-made Safaris to suit your needs. We are based in the Waterberg Limpopo but have numerous hunting camps countrywide to be able to offer our clients a wide diversity of animals found in different locations and regions.
We strive for excellence, mediocrity is not an option we believe in quality over quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!

It’s very customary for a new sponsor to offer a smoking package deal on AH to get the hunting reports rolling . Welcome aboard.

Haha I definitely have some deals which will be posted soon
It’s very customary for a new sponsor to offer a smoking package deal on AH to get the hunting reports rolling . Welcome a

It’s very customary for a new sponsor to offer a smoking package deal on AH to get the hunting reports rolling . Welcome aboard.

:S Welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueA

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!