Going it alone.............

Been on two hunts with good friends that were sort of alone. They did there thing (photography for the most part), I did mine. Just worked out for the package. In each case I had different flights for some of each leg to and from. Next is all on my own next fall, including a week of touring and I'm looking forward to it. I prefer not to have to wonder/worry about anyone else but me. While many might prefer multiple people, with obvious multiple paying customer incentive, the outfitters I have chosen in the past and next year were all cool with the way things were and will be. I in return tip well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top