Glad to be here

Doublerifle40

New member
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Yeah i have been looking for zone like this to belong am not new with guns, guns have been part of me since in my early 20s as i am a form marine officer and served with the military for over a decade, Thanks for letting me join .
 
Welcome to AH Doublerifle40! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Hey Marine!

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to a wonderful forum! You will learn from very knowledgeable people here!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the best hunting site on the interweb.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Yeah i have been looking for zone like this to belong am not new with guns, guns have been part of me since in my early 20s as i am a form marine officer and served with the military for over a decade, Thanks for letting me join .
Welcome to AH
 
Hello Doublerifle40,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome @Doublerifle40, thanks for your service. We'll use short words knowing you are former Marine.
;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top