Gizmo's big announcement

Congratulations!!! This is awesome news! Good for you in following your passion!!! I might have to hit you up on a mule deer hunt here in the next year or two! Congratulations again and wish you all of the best of success!

Congratulations!!! This is awesome news! Good for you in following your passion!!! I might have to hit you up on a mule deer hunt here in the next year or two! Congratulations again and wish you all of the best of success!
Thank you brother, I'd love to get to hunt with you and please do. We are picking up new ground all the time. Between what I own and what we have access to I garauntee we can get you the Muley of your dreams.

Sounds like a plan, good luck on the new venture! Somebody has to keep the economy rolling along, may as well be you.:p:D:rolleyes:

Gizmo,

Great news that you are going to persue your dream. Wishing you all the best in your new endeavor.

Regards,
Philip

Congrats- join the Texas Taxidermy Assoc and make some contacts out there. If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

The great state of Texas is losing a good LEO. It's a blessing to be able to do something you love for a living. Best of luck in your new endeavors!

Excellent news my brother! I'm glad to see your out of the line of fire so to speak. It's just crazy out there for the boys in blue. I wish you all the luck in the world and god willing I'll be down your way for a big west Texas mulie!

Bad Boys, Bad Boys what ya gonna do? When there ain't no Gizmo to Come for you...........

Congrats Erik, what's next? Maybe a Donut Shop?

We need to talk about speed goat, mule deer and Audad sometime.

best of luck.

Pretty cool Erik, you told me about a big announcement to come when we talked quite a bit by phone
This is big, congratulations !
Denis thank you very much, I only can hope my skill level will maybe come close to yours one day.

Bad Boys, Bad Boys what ya gonna do? When there ain't no Gizmo to Come for you...........

Congrats Erik, what's next? Maybe a Donut Shop?

We need to talk about speed goat, mule deer and Audad sometime.
Gimmie a call soon as your ready I bet we can get it done.

Gizmo,

Do you have any good pronghorn properties in the Texas panhandle?
yes sir I have access to very good pronghorn hunting at very reasonable prices. Please holler if your interested. @ActionBob has hunted pronghorn with me.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Congrats- join the Texas Taxidermy Assoc and make some contacts out there. If you need anything, feel free to contact me.
Thank you, yes please pm me with the info and I certainly will join.

Ya'll sorry for the belated responses. I worked my arse off at the shop all week and started guiding a hunt today for the weekend so I've been busy.
Ya'll are all awesome and I really appreciate the support from everyone. It means a lot to me.

We will miss you on the blue side of life... Good Luck in your endeavors!
Randy

PS. 26 1/2 month to go for me!

We will miss you on the blue side of life... Good Luck in your endeavors!
Randy

PS. 26 1/2 month to go for me!
Good luck and be safe brother. Let me know if you need anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendariedinnger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia