Gizmo Jr at Texas state shoot

Can’t win them all, as long as he had fun! Thing about clays that I have found is some days your a hero and some you’re a zero! I’ve had days that had me looking for a corner to get into the fetal position and suck my thumb! Fine job he did!
 
Can’t win them all, as long as he had fun! Thing about clays that I have found is some days your a hero and some you’re a zero! I’ve had days that had me looking for a corner to get into the fetal position and suck my thumb! Fine job he did!
Shoot ya we had a blast. Considering he started with a broke gun and finished with a brand new one that we were having to make stock adjustments on as he went I think he did a damned fine job.
 
Gizmo, if he wants to join and fly airplanes, keep him in school and have him get a degree. Also, if at all possible, get him his flying private license, not necessary but will sure help him get in the cockpit. I wish him the best, and hope to come across him one day. The Air Force family is very small. (y)(y)
 
Seth did outstanding especially under the conditions! I’m sure you are one proud dad! I certainly would be!
Next year!
 
Congratulations to Seth.... send him & your dad my best. It’s so damn hot, my dogs don’t even want to go outside to [emoji90]!!!! Didn’t stop me though..... [emoji13]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,144
Members
168,851
Latest member
ZaneDerosa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top