Giving back while hunting in Africa

Moe324

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I the past I have flown United over to Johannasburg. Being allowed 2 checked bags, a carry on, and a backpack. Since I rent a rifle while hunting this means I normally have lots of extra luggage space. I started taking school supplies, sports equipment, and some of my daughters old clothes and toys. I then donated them to schools and orphanages. Sometimes I would stop and buy rice, corn, and sugar for them too. If anyone is hunting in Limpopo near Vaalwater there is a nice orphanage called the Bushveld Mission. If you would like to give back I can get you the WhatsApp number for someone working there. Please feel free to comment about how you give back in Africa. Would love to see pictures.
FB_IMG_1723292147795.jpg

@Moe324 this is really cool. Thank you for sharing.
I know your first AH hunt report was (is) a bit of a circus (not your fault)….BUT
This thread helps build credibility for sure. I hope you plan stick around AH and continue to participate….
:D Beers:

Great post. I will be hunting next year in this area of Limpopo and have been wanting to take a few hours to give back to the community. There is 4 of us going, so we should have lots of luggage space to take stuff with us. Please pm me any information that you have. THANKS!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuigiIsaac

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?