AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I talked to Rosella (SSI) this morning, yes indeed Robert has been in the hospital but is now resting at home. Rosella has asked me to let everyone know that you should not hesitate to email the office and that everybody there is working hard to make sure that everything keeps running smoothly. Any time sensitive matters will be prioritized and please be patient with less pressing questions. Robert will not be available for a bit however Rosella is still working and caring for Robert as well. Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Get well soon Robert!

Last edited:
Get well soon buddy

Hope you get well soon Robert!

Get well soon! I'm praying for you!

GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND!!!

You're in my prayers

Last edited:
I tried about 10 times what to say to Robert, but in the end, all I can say get well Robert, we need good men like you in our world.

Feel Better! Praying for yall

Team Fet wishing you the best and praying from TX! Reach out, Rosella, if y'all need anything!

Get well soon!

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery.

get well.jpg

don't have you got down

Robert hope you get well soon. All my best to you and Rosella.

I thought it was quite bizarre when Robert did not reply to a PM a few days back.
No wonder. My questions will certainly wait for your healthy return to work Robert.

Get well soon.

While I haven't met you in person I seam like I know you through Rosella and Tara.

Get well soon, we need you back.

Robert, I wish you a speedy recovery! Take care.

Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery and get well soon.

Just now saw this, very sorry to hear! Great helpful folks they are and I am hoping for a speedy recovery, Get well soon Robert!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertHer

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!