Genuinely hate this but opportunity knocks (Lefty Heym .416 Rigby UNFIRED)

Garrett89

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Recently acquired this and now a business opportunity with a close friend has come up. It remains unfired since leaving the Heym factory in 1992. Was owned by a very wealthy collector in Illinois before finding it's way to me. The scope is no longer with the rifle. I also have loaded ammo and loose bullets if interested as well. After speaking with the guys at Jackson Armory in Dallas, TX this rifle is apparently one of extremely few to have left Germany configured this way. I'm asking $12,000 shipped in a hard sided case. Can provide more pictures upon request
Screenshot_20240726_140423_Messages.jpg

Recently acquired this and now a business opportunity with a close friend has come up. It remains unfired since leaving the Heym factory in 1992. Was owned by a very wealthy collector in Illinois before finding it's way to me. The scope is no longer with the rifle. I also have loaded ammo and loose bullets if interested as well. After speaking with the guys at Jackson Armory in Dallas, TX this rifle is apparently one of extremely few to have left Germany configured this way. I'm asking $12,000 shipped in a hard sided case. Can provide more pictures upon request View attachment 638663
@Garrett89 very nice looking rifle and I’m a Lefty too…but right now I’m selling my .470NE Chapuis double to acquire some more “funds” so that i can “reinvest” in additional fine firearms - like yours! Very nice gun and you are asking a fair price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChandaTanc

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.