AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
newzealandsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
New Zealand Professional guides assoc, Safari Club international, Dallas Safari Club, Wild sheep foundation, Houston Safari Club, SCI Master Measurer
Hunted
New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Canada, U.S.A
New Zealand Safaris is offering this package exclusive to Africa Hunting including 4 days. As a leader in the industry for free range, private land hunting no other Outfitter in the country has the variety and proximity of hunting land all within one area. Living in the heart of Tahr country our lodge is within 40 mins of 3 privately owned properties we Hunt Tahr exclusively on. Ranging from 16,000- 45,000 acre sheep and cattle ranches these wild animals move without restrictions. Being working properties we have very good road access to cater for hunters of all abilities from glacier country to rolling mountains this is a true high quality experience. If hunters prefer we can also base our hunt out of one of the many private mountain cabins right in Tahr country. Additional days and game maybe added including hunters and non hunters.
We do not require the use of helicopter as this is not a government land hunt that is currently affected by the culls on these animals taking progress.
Package price $6000. 2 hunter 1 guide $5500 per hunter. Additional Bulls $3500.

Full Size Tahr Photo.jpg
8 yr old 13.7 inch Bull Tahr.jpg
8 yr old 14 inch Bull Tahr.jpg
13 inch Bull Tahr Hunting.jpg
fullsizeoutput_759.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_7a2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_9c6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks Jim has a lot of amazing land to hunt Tahr, beautiful country!! Here's a pic of mine from 2015.

DSC00943.JPG

NZ is a fabulous destination to hunt. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecileStei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available