For you Star Wars fans

Be aware that the US Fish and Wildlife Circus is imposing some severe restrictions on the importation of trophy hunted Bantha Elephants. Better to go for the tiny ten.....starting with an Ewok.....FWB
 
I like Burt’s graboid mount.
30AB1472-CE73-46F7-B395-D61D907F365D.jpeg
 
LOL, I still remember that one! If memory serves, the stomach opens up so you can put a character in it, correct? :)

Yes, you remember correctly.

Born in '73, Star Wars was my childhood. Still have all those toys packed away! Your post gave me a reason to dig through some good memories.
 
That thing costs 8.000$, same price as a "normal" plainsgame safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top