For Sale - Winchester '95, .405 Winchester ( Miroku )

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Here is a very nice condition, one owner, with just over 100 rounds thru it .405 Win.

Condition is excellent, perfect bore and comes with box, manual and original rear barrel sight as I have a Williams Fool Proof mounted for easier shooting, otherwise all original. Comes with 20 pcs of new Jamison brass and 50 pcs original Winchester 300 gr RN bullets that have the little Winchester stamp on them, sort of rare bullets.

Looking to get $1350 shipped for the whole kit and caboodle. Payment to be of the paper variety, I have no Paypal or CC set up. PM for payment details if any questions.
First to post an "I'll take it" in this thread, is the buyer. Follow up with PM to confirm payment and shipping, FFL info. Buyers FFL must accept from non FFL with ID.

Price is firm, the value is there. PM with any questions or post up. I will park it here for a bit and if no interest I will move it elsewhere. Thanks!!
IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6211.JPG

IMG_6217.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

IMG_6220.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkbeautyclub

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?