For Sale Very Rare Remington Model Seven 222 Remington

foxhunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
none
only chambered in 1983, very few made, in pretty good condition with a few small dings. bases and rings come with it. the rifle is a tack driver and load will go to the new owner.
1599.00 +75.00 shipping, scope extra 400.00

BbIumg7l.jpg
ecZYBDSl.jpg
nTQxf85l.jpg
QrvSu9Hl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. The forend is like Rem's version of the Win featherweight. Elderly former bird hunting buddy has one and still controls pests of all types with it! Ammo was scarce for awhile and then many began producing...The 5mm mag always cracked me up (no ammo for decades!) Rem! :p My son loves his SS Rem 7 7 RSAUM (magnaported, HS precision w/ Hg reducers, trigger job, high end Leupold, etc.) It's a compact, weatherproof cannon that needed taming.

Last edited:
Nice. The forend is like Rem's version of the Win featherweight. Elderly former bird hunting buddy has one and still controls pests of all types with it! Ammo was scarce for awhile and then many began producing...The 5mm mag always cracked me up (no ammo for decades!) Rem! :p
Funny you mention the 5mm mag lol a guy just gave me an old box of ammo . My neighbor used to hunt squirrel a lot with one.

Funny you mention the 5mm mag lol a guy just gave me an old box of ammo . My neighbor used to hunt squirrel a lot with one.
me too, me w/ the .22 WMR and plenty o ammo (it did dry up for a short time) but neighbor loved his until...then it was finally re-introduced what 40 yrs later? Super-cool looking bottleneck rimfire. It was a hard sell to most (and likely not marketed properly.) Neighbor just had to have ALL metric Rems!

Nice rifle. I was looking for the Model 7 in 17 REM several years ago and never found one so I went another direction.
This model you have in the triple deuce is a great combination.
Good luck with the sale as someone will get a very nice rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubertVanR

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia