SkullKeeper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
This has been hunted (was on a 505 Gibbs) and shows some wear and ring marks. Glass is perfect. On the bottom is a mark that looks like a plane forgot to put down the landing gear but it’s just cosmetic. With that blemish I will honor money back if the optic doesn’t function properly or hold its zero upon testing. These are about $800 new but with the current aesthetic condition this one is $450 shipped.
IMG_7279.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg
IMG_7286.jpeg
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg

Thats a good deal

1” older version or 30mm? Which reticle is it equipped with as well?

I have the same scope, the triangle and post took some getting used to but I did and it works great. Someone will get a great scope IMO.

I have the same scope, the triangle and post took some getting used to but I did and it works great. Someone will get a great scope IMO.
I have a post and triangle Trijicon on my muzzleloader and I love it. To my eye I don’t have to “look” for my point of aim so I can focus on the animal. In low light these reticles are superior.

If you’ll take $400 shipped, I’m in.

Received the scope and mounted on the rifle. Scope is clear and bright. Perfect! Son is excited to take black bear hunting in Maine this fall. Thanks Skullkeeper!

Nice, what rifle did yall stick it on!

An older version Ruger Alaskan in 416 Ruger. Used the Alaskan Arms quick release scope rings, and magazine drop plate. Very nice pieces, fit is perfect, and shipping is quick.

IMG_20240707_110251346_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240707_110304317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great, does that after market floor plate give you any extra ammo capacity?

Yes, 1 extra round in magnum cartridges. That makes it 4 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. They make a drop magazine for standard cartridges that adds 2 extra rounds. I have that in my 35 Whelen. These utilize the stock magazine spring and follower. Alaskan Arms is the manufacturer. Great piece of equipment. They also make the quick release scope rings for a Ruger in 1" or 30mm.

I have a set of their rings, I’m going to look into the floor plate for my .375 Ruger Alaskan. Thanks H.A.

Received the scope and mounted on the rifle. Scope is clear and bright. Perfect! Son is excited to take black bear hunting in Maine this fall. Thanks Skullkeeper!
You are certainly welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinjo

Latest profile posts

Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt