yhc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, Germany, Austria, South Africa
For sale is my Swarovski Z6 EE (extended eye relief) 1-6x24 w/ 4A reticle for $2600 TYD, anywhere in the US. I do NOT have the original box, lens covers, etc. From what I can see, lenses are pristine and the scope functions flawlessly. Please see attached photos which also show some ring marks on the tube.

The EE (extended eye relief) is one of the finest stalking rifle and dangerous game rifle ever made. Extended Eye Relief by Swarovski offers safety against recoil without restricting the field of view thanks to the extended eye relief from 3.74" (95mm) to 4.72" (120mm). This allows it possible to mount it in various applications from single shot Ruger #1s, double rifles, and heavy caliber magnum Mausers.

thumbnail_IMG_0056.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0057.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0058.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0062.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0063.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0069.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0059.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0060.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0061.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeBet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?