For Sale Stunning 700 AHR Bolt Gun

Wildcatter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Saving the best for last. Offered is a high grade, highly engraved 700 AHR bolt action rifle. This is the last of the rifles my friend is wanting sell. The 500 Jeff, the 600 Nitro, and this 700 will head off to the shop for consignment and likely to Gunbroker in a week. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to make an offer before they are gone.

If the timing was right, this rifle would be mine!! It’s truly stunning in person and pictures do it little justice.

700 AHR, asking $10k
14 lbs
Barrel length- 18.5
Length of pull - 14
Holds 2 + 1
Shot 5 times
Nearly new condition
25- cutting edge, safari raptor, 920 grain bullets
17-cutting edge safari solid 1000 grain bullets
44 pieces of unfired brass
Loading dies

Thank you all for your consideration,

RC

IMG_4015.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg
IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4013.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4017.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4024.jpeg
IMG_4025.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg
IMG_4028.jpeg
IMG_4027.jpeg
IMG_4029.jpeg

Looking for an outfitter offering T-Rex Hunts. This would be perfect!

I was thankfully outbid on this fine rifle at RIA a while back. :-). I likely would have shot it less than 5 times. :-). I remember correctly, it went for more than he is asking and did not have any components with it. Seems like a solid package for the money if your retinas are up to the challenge! Well done!

I was ironically just watching this .. remarkable.

Last edited:
I was ironically just watching this .. remarkable.

Interesting. I have quite a few AHRs and the only one I have ever seen with a brass spacer was (I think) the .700 listed above. The rifle in the video has a similar spacer. I have seen several Overkills and, again, this is the first one seen with brass. Somehow I missed the brass era. :-)

Stunning! Hope your friend is able to sell all 3. good luck!

You had me at 18.5” barrel.

Someone with a nice collection of rifles leaning against a wall somewhere, needs that in their big bore section of the collection. If only to let people look at and fondle. From the pictures. They did amazing work.

It looks like you could add a European rifle maker name on it and Jack the price up 5 fold

Interesting. I have quite a few AHRs and the only one I have ever seen with a brass spacer was (I think) the .700 listed above. The rifle in the video has a similar spacer. I have seen several Overkills and, again, this is the first one seen with brass. Somehow I missed the brass era. :)
Likewise! .. I haven't been able to reach Wayne, but I see he's still doing work.
Would you be able to guestimate the Barrel length on the 600 in the video?
Many thanks.

The lumber on this rifle is truly outstanding. So many custom stock makers do great work, but fail to select a blank where the grain flows correctly thru the wrist. This one is perfect. Wow.........FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BridgetGla

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]