For Sale Sig Kilo 10k BDX Rangefinding Binoculars

xbr897

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking to sell my Kilo 10 Binos. They were purchased new by me and I will include all original accessories (Box, harness, etc). Accesories are not shown in pictures but I can pics of them if buyer wants to see. They have been used but and have a very small scuff on front and slight linear scuff on back, nothing major though and no dents or damage. Never been dropped, always carried in a pouch.

The ballistics calcs on these are impressive. After last hunt day in my recent S. Africa hunt the PH and I went to their 'range'. The binos had been spot on for shots from 125 to 450 yards for both 6.5 PRC and 300WM profiles I had setup, but we wanted to see how it did further out. He picked out a basketball sized rock at 787 yards up on a cliff and I was using my 6.5 PRC. I used the Sig binos to range, dialed elevation, and skimmed the right edge of the rock. I held left of the rick and then nailed it. He & I were both impressed by the accuracy of the calculations during my 7 day hunt, every shot was right at correct elevation based on bino's calculation. Only reason I'm selling is to fund other purchases as I won't be needing these for a bit.

Price is $1500 shipped to your door. Prefer in person cash sale in Seattle area but also open to payment via Paypal F&F, USPS Money Order, or Zelle. Happy to do video call to talk about them and prove possession.
Sig 10k Front.jpg

Sig 10k Back.jpg

Still available. Looking to get these sold so please reach out if interested...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaMcCou

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.