For Sale Sako 85XL .500 Jeffery $4,000

mdsalern

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_4290.jpeg

Another one legged sale. File photo from Krish’s post. Purchased from him. About 10 rounds down the pipe. 6 at Beretta, 4 from me.

Have unopened RCBS dies and some ammo available. Will sale separately.

Shipping included, no original box.

What do you have for available ammo? And how much $ for the ammo and dies? A PM is fine, if you wish to discuss privately.

What do you have for available ammo? And how much $ for the ammo and dies? A PM is fine, if you wish to discuss privately.
I have 16 rounds of Norma PH softs. $250 shipped.
Boxes a little rough from being in my range bag.

Somewhere I have another half box of Norma PH solids, but couldn’t find them. Same $14 a round.

Unopened RCBS dies $225 shipped.

IMG_6019.jpeg

GLWS that is an excellent price for an excellent rifle and excellent caliber.

It's solid, short, easy carry .. it will sell!

I had that exact same model and I loved mine! Only sold it because I accidentally priced it to somebody. Like stated above, short and easy to carry. I will add that they are very accurate and the 60°bolt throw is super fast, the trigger is excellent as well. The front sight is adjustable for elevation. I have the same rifle still in 416 Rigby and it is my go to bolt gun. If I were not planning another hunt I would scoop this up myself so I would have a matching pair again.

Congratulations to the seller and buyer. I would have taken it back if the buyer did not. In a way it is good.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmieWool

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!