For Sale Ruger No1 300 H&H & 450/400

Well I may have to thin my stock of NORMA 300 hh brass. I can spare 12 bags of 40 for $60 EACH BAG.
16435097030801133954564467110604.jpg
. You pay shipping
Krish

Ok. I'm going to go ahead and put the 450/400 back up for sale.

I also have Hornady 450/400 DGS ammo that can go with the rifle. I have 113 Rounds that I will sell for the same as what Midway sells it for. This ammo is not in stock anywhere.
$170 per full box. $110 for the 13 rounds and 7 brass.

New in the pack Hornady 450/400 dies $100.

All plus shipping.

Rifle at original price of $1850 plus shipping.

Ammo and dies only go if rifle goes.

Ok. I'm going to go ahead and put the 450/400 back up for sale.

I also have Hornady 450/400 DGS ammo that can go with the rifle. I have 113 Rounds that I will sell for the same as what Midway sells it for. This ammo is not in stock anywhere.
$170 per full box. $110 for the 13 rounds and 7 brass.

New in the pack Hornady 450/400 dies $100.

All plus shipping.

Rifle at original price of $1850 plus shipping.

Ammo and dies only go if rifle goes.
I’ll take the whole package. PM sent

Oof...missed another #1 450/400. Nice one.

I guess I’ll keep trolling GB looking for ammo.

I guess I’ll keep trolling GB looking for ammo.
I thought you already found some on those auctions I kept sending you. I've talked to a few people looking for it, and I guess it was one of the other guys that had won one of the auctions I'm thinking about. I figured offering the ammo with the rifle would be the easiest way to sell the rifle. I'll keep a look out for you.

I thought you already found some on those auctions I kept sending you. I've talked to a few people looking for it, and I guess it was one of the other guys that had won one of the auctions I'm thinking about. I figured offering the ammo with the rifle would be the easiest way to sell the rifle. I'll keep a look out for you.
I have plenty of solids but need a few boxes of DGX now. Barrels coming next month hopefully.
Philip

I have plenty of solids but need a few boxes of DGX now. Barrels coming next month hopefully.
Philip
Yes, I was thinking you said you found some DGS. That's all I had. No DGX.
Now I'll probably find a 450/400 double next year, and be mad that I sold my ammo. Lol! I'll keep an eye out for DGX for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesKobay

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.