For Sale Rigby Big Game SSB In 416 Rigby

ay2626

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Trying to reduce overlap with my 404 Jeffery so have decided to offer this rifle for sale. 24 inch barrel, 14.5 inch LOP and weighs in at 10.5 lbs. Looks like the standard grade 5 wood. Single square bridge action. I purchased this rifle pre-owned and it did not have the original paperwork. I did contact Rigby and the confirmed this was built in 2018. Asking $9750 shipped to your FFL. I am not an FFL so make sure your dealer is ok accepting private transfers.

IMG_4419.jpeg
IMG_4422.jpeg
IMG_4421.jpeg
IMG_4420.jpeg
IMG_4423.jpeg
IMG_4424.jpeg
IMG_4425.jpeg
IMG_4426.jpeg
IMG_4427.jpeg
IMG_4428.jpeg
IMG_4429.jpeg
IMG_4430.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, good luck with the sale (should not be difficult). I suffer with you because of your referenced need to reorganize your battery due to overlap between several beautiful cartridges/calibres in the same category - an unpleasant and undesireable necessity I am all too familiar with myself

Wow, that is a great deal.

Isn't this a $16000-$17000 rifle if bought new?
Yes - but I can tell you it sat a long time at a price well below that before I got it second hand. I’m still listing at a discount to what I paid. If this was a double square bridge I would be asking a lot more. Single square bridge and flag safety make optics mounting options more complicated and expensive. Listing price considers those factors. Super deal for someone who wants to shoot irons or use a peep.

Even if you wanted to have scope mounts and modified safety installed, you would still be below cost of a new one. Great deal all around.

Safe shooting

Damn. If I wasn't saving for a double, I'd buy it. What a deal. Somebody buy this thing before I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diana111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]