For Sale New Unused Dick Murray Leather Rifle Cases

PAUL_MAUSER

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA TX, TN
I have 2 Single Rifle and 2 Double rifles cases. All four are new and unused. Still wrapped in the brown paper that he sends them in when shipping. Only opened up for pictures. These are likely the best made rifle cases you can get. I know Mr. Murrays products are well known around here. These are in excess of my needs unfortunately now days and can't just have them sitting in the closet anymore.

Asking $655 shipped obo each for the Single Rifle cases and $1200 shipped obo each for Double Rifles cases. I can take Apple Pay, Zelle, USPS Postal M.O. Certified Check or Cash for a local pickup. I am located on the NW side of Houston. Shipping would be only for the lower 48 Continental U.S. I can take more pics if needed. Email is best as I'm not always online. Can also provide reference to my Gunbroker account and other forums for my feedback as I don't have any here yet.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image16.jpeg
image19.jpeg
image22.jpeg
image23.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice cases, I had Dick make me single rifle cases out of a cape buff and an alligator. I would consider the 2in1 rifle case if willing to deal. I can meet locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeHor

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with