For Sale: Murray Custom Leather Cartridge Belt $200 shipped.

BeeMaa

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
For Sale: Murray Custom Leather Cartridge Belt $200 shipped. From the MCL website, they sell new for $285 with the leather loops.

1728314024852.png

1728314062717.png

1728314081529.png

Murray Custom Leather Cartridge Belt (C-4) with leather loops. Made to hold cartridges based on the 300H&H/375H&H/378WBY from 257WBY to 460WBY. Size is for 36" waist.

I used this belt at the range several times for 300WM, 375H&H and 416RM with no problems. There are some wear marks and I did apply some leather conditioner when I purchased it new in January 2021. I have not hunted with this belt. The retention of the leather on the cartridges is very good.

I’m selling for a few reasons. First is that I lack all discipline and have become a fatty who can no longer stretch the belt over the outside of my clothes. Second is that I’ve decided to use cartridge slides on my existing belt, making it a little easier to separate my softs & solids.

If more pictures are needed or if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship it. As always, thanks for looking.

For reference, this is what it looks like loaded with 416RM. The picture was taken when the belt was brand new and before I had added any conditioner. I would expect that this cartridge belt would not have a problem being used for larger cartridges up to the 460WBY. However, I do not know how it would work with larger rimmed cartridges like a 450NE, 470NE...etc, because of the larger base and added rim possibly interfering with the shell right next to it. Might be fine, but I have no experience with these.
1728316578163.png

If it was an extra 2 inches I'd be in luck. Or I loose an extra 2 inches. Not sure which is more likely to happen. :cool:

SOLD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OLZErwin36

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]