For Sale Mauser 66 Barrels & Stock

MontanaGrant

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Located in Montana. Not listed anywhere else. Will ship usps priority. Can discuss any payment options, likewise am willing to do whatever is need to assure the buyer of legitimacy.

Up for sale is another project I never got around to. Got a good deal on two barrels and a stock for a Mauser 66 and figured someday I’d snag one. Well my tastes are going in the Rigby direction so I figured I’d pass along the deal to someone here as I’ve seen a few people talk about them.

A .308 barrel with a Chapman mount. Excellent shape.

A .243 barrel that is ported (3 slots lengthwise on the barrel) and has a slight bit of oxidation on the lower chamber face.

Crack free stock with some minor dings in it.

Figured I will take more pictures of any exact feature anyone wants. Just let me know.

I just want to get my money back out of them. $300 for the set. Shipping of $25 west of Mississippi and $40 east.

IMG_9609.jpeg
IMG_9610.jpeg
IMG_9611.jpeg
IMG_9612.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that’s amazing. I’ve never heard of that approach as a scammer.

It seems it’s never ending in the ways they come up with to try and separate people from their money.

Located in Montana. Not listed anywhere else. Will ship usps priority. Can discuss any payment options, likewise am willing to do whatever is need to assure the buyer of legitimacy.

Up for sale is another project I never got around to. Got a good deal on two barrels and a stock for a Mauser 66 and figured someday I’d snag one. Well my tastes are going in the Rigby direction so I figured I’d pass along the deal to someone here as I’ve seen a few people talk about them.

A .308 barrel with a Chapman mount. Excellent shape.

A .243 barrel that is ported (3 slots lengthwise on the barrel) and has a slight bit of oxidation on the lower chamber face.

Crack free stock with some minor dings in it.

Figured I will take more pictures of any exact feature anyone wants. Just let me know.

I just want to get my money back out of them. $300 for the set. Shipping of $25 west of Mississippi and $40 east.

View attachment 597995View attachment 597996View attachment 597997View attachment 597999
Are these still available ? Will pay cash no questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoreenColl

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.