For Sale Lightly Used Courteney Safari US Size 10 1/2

Garrett_M

Reaction score
For sale is a very lightly used pair of Courteney Safari boots purchased in March of 2023 from African Sporting Creations. They are Mens US 10.5D, UK 9.5D with a kudu leather upper and padded impala collar.

They are a great pair of boots and I love the way they look, unfortunately I have narrow feet and these just don't fit my feet as well as I would like. There is very little visible wear, but I did do my best to wear them often at first, including Nigeria and Morocco, so they have been on 'The Continent' before. Wanting to sell them as they aren't getting much time on my feet anymore and they deserve to be worn and appreciated!

What's included is:
Pair of Safari Boots 'Brown'
Courteney Boot Wax (Partially used on the boots)
Courteney Spare Laces
Courteney Boot Brush
Courteney Bag for supplies

Asking 225$ + shipping to US only

tempImage5CSVyb.jpg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg
tempImageUO4FGA.png
IMG_0364.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RLL
this is a pic of the older style ,they were a bit narrower than the new version which was was changed about 3 years ago .and made to be wider with a preformed box toe , I have a pair of the older ones they fit perfect and are very comfortable if you ever have a chance to try on the older version you will probably like them

2692E9E1-037E-4829-BC98-3A1D3C3AA75D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a pic of the older style ,they were a bit narrower than the new version which was was changed about 3 years ago .and made to be wider with a preformed box toe , I have a pair of the older ones they fit perfect and are very comfortable if you ever have a chance to try on the older version you will probably like them
Interesting, If I ever come across the older style again I will definitely have to try them out! I appreciate the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leadscampus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!