For Sale Leupold VX6 2-12x42

gearguywb

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
S. Africa, Namibia, Alaska, Germany
Purchased this from a member here but ended up going in a different direction.

Below was the sellers description:

Looks like EuroOptic has the HD with external turrets for $1,499. This is illuminated, plex, non-HD, std turrets. I’m thinking I paid $1,100 for it. It’s has seen very little use but it is mounted on a rifle. Does $800 sound fair?
Took the scope off. Very light ring marks where the front ring was. Not even a scratch, more just a bright spot on the finish. Glass is perfect. Firedot works fine.
I told you plex, but the reticle is actually a heavy plex bottom and two sides, standard crosshair on top. Actually a very cool reticle that I can’t find any records of on leupold’s site.

It does have some ring marks (nothing terrible) and a couple of small scuffs. Bottom line is that it is a great hunting scope but if you are looking for something straight out of the box this isn't it.

I paid the 800 plus shipping which I thought was fair.

How about 750 and I will pay shipping....

IMG_6573.jpg
IMG_6574.jpg
IMG_6575.jpg
IMG_6578.jpg
IMG_6579.jpg

Just missed it...

great deal on that scope

Purchased this from a member here but ended up going in a different direction.

Below was the sellers description:

Looks like EuroOptic has the HD with external turrets for $1,499. This is illuminated, plex, non-HD, std turrets. I’m thinking I paid $1,100 for it. It’s has seen very little use but it is mounted on a rifle. Does $800 sound fair?
Took the scope off. Very light ring marks where the front ring was. Not even a scratch, more just a bright spot on the finish. Glass is perfect. Firedot works fine.
I told you plex, but the reticle is actually a heavy plex bottom and two sides, standard crosshair on top. Actually a very cool reticle that I can’t find any records of on leupold’s site.

It does have some ring marks (nothing terrible) and a couple of small scuffs. Bottom line is that it is a great hunting scope but if you are looking for something straight out of the box this isn't it.

I paid the 800 plus shipping which I thought was fair.

How about 750 and I will pay shipping....

View attachment 615235View attachment 615236View attachment 615237View attachment 615238View attachment 615239
Great scope. Good deal

I’ll take it if the deal falls through.

13 minutes on the market!! Wow, that went fast. What a deal. Good to see people still offering others a good deal and not just trying to rip everyone off.

13 minutes on the market!! Wow, that went fast. What a deal. Good to see people still offering others a good deal and not just trying to rip everyone off.
Yea that was a vety good deal on a very good scope for the list price, much less the very fair price offered. I've had one on my Winchester M70 375 H&H for about 12 years. And a few others...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lepenn

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg