For Sale Leupold 11980 VX6 2-12x42 30mm Matte Firedot LR Duplex

nyrifleman

AH member
Reaction score
The scope has been discontinued by Leupold with this reticle and since the custom shop is closed no longer available.

Scope is pictured on my Kimber Montana.

$915 shipped USPS Priority.

20240317_185743.jpg
20240317_190112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wasn’t saving for a hunt next year I would buy this in a heartbeat. I think there is a recent thread where someone was looking for a scope like this.

I'm confused. The other fellow is looking for a long range reticle which has the 2 dots below the center dot. The box for this scope shows the standard duplex reticle. Is the box for a different scope? Could you confirm with a photo which reticle is actually in the scope? Thanks much.

PM Sent. I will take one of the two if still available and if Jamie D Van Roekel is not interested.

Last edited:
PM Sent. I will take one of the two if still available and if Jamie D Van Roekel is not interested.

Thanks for thinking of me! I was talked into a Swarovski before I saw these for sale. I hadn’t responded as I really wanted to buy one of these as well. Just couldn’t talk myself into spending the extra money when I’m trying to to cut down the number of guns I have and put the money into making the ones I keep nicer. When I’m done weeding I’ll probably have extra scopes just not this quality. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]