JeffD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
I am the original owner of this chrono and have not used it very much. The protective plastic on the screen has not been removed. Although I have the original manual (somewhere!) I cannot find it and don't know if it will turn up. So, I have printed a manual from the web site. It comes with the case as shown. It has a piece of velcro on it (see pic) where I had attached a battery pack (not included). Works just as it did on day one.

$350 shipped in the US. First "I'll take it in the replies gets it. Please PM with any questions.
Thanks, Jeff

IMG_0967.jpeg
IMG_0966.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang!!!! I was about to spend this quarters safety bonus. Too late to the party

I just bought one on ebay for like $340 all in... If only I had waited... And been on the forum during the 4 minutes between the price drop and the sale :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got one I will sell for $300 plus shipping if my one is feeling left out.

Seems like a lot of life is about luck and timing. Thanks Jeff for the great communication on the sale, Payment is on it's way. I'd been looking at the new Garmin for $600, they look great but to be honest the Lab Radar will work great for my needs too.

Glad you finally got a chance to use it! I hope it proves satisfactory for you. Use it in good health

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xshheecx

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's