For Sale Kimber Talkeetna .375 H&H

Charles, I have a double for sale in the classifieds.......................

James, I'm sticking to bolt actions for now!!!! :sneaky:

Friday eve bump

That’s a fine looking rifle! Good luck with the sell buddy!

I'll add in shipping just for the cost of the FFL on my side ($25)

Nice looking rifle! I have a 375H&H in the Kimber wood Caprivi Model. It’s the most accurate rifle I own and I own many. Your gun is tempting!

Nice looking rifle! I have a 375H&H in the Kimber wood Caprivi Model. It’s the most accurate rifle I own and I own many. Your gun is tempting!

Yes they are nice shooting rifles. You should give your Kimber its Kevlar brother...(y)
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Still here.. Would much rather sell on AH than another site. Any questions let me know, thank you.

Yesterday was my second trip to the range with my new to me 404. Attached is my 100 yd. target shot using a sandbag to support my hand holding the forearm and my shoulder. No rear support was used. I fired the first three rounds all touching than made a 2 click adjustment i.e. 1/2" per click and fired 2 more rounds. I'm thinking 2 or 3 clicks left and 1 down. The temperature was 40 degrees hotter than my last trip to the range. That may account for some of the difference in elevation but I'm not sure.

DSCN1657.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday evening bump

Aaron,

I am just looking at something else now, and want to adhere to my self imposed rule of only needing 1 DG caliber rifle in my arsenal. This rifle did serve me well and has a Cape buff to its credit!

Go ahead and weaken and duplicate dangerous game rifles! Lol!

She is still available! I'd much rather sell to one of your guys than somewhere else!

Still available....

Also, these rings and bases fit this Kimber and wont fit on another rifle I would like to put them on. So these Leupold rings/bases will go with the rifle for another $50. I had a 30mm Leupold VXR 2x7x33 mounted with this setup.

So grand total with shipping is $1725 (rifle and rings/bases)

thumbnail (14).jpg

Got me missing my 375..... ugh.... don’t do this to me!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well