For sale Custom Made PRS Rifle - Precision Rifle Series

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Custom Made PRS Rifle - Precision Rifle SeriesPRS rifle designed for long-range and precision shooting, for sale.
She is very accurate and fun to shoot.
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Action: Kelly Atlas Tactical
Scope: Leupold Mark 5HD M5C3 35mm with CCH reticle
Trigger: Bix'n Andy TacSport, adjustable single stage (Made in Austria)
Barrel: Krieger Heavy Palma Contour
Chassis: Masterpiece Arms MPA BA Competition Chassis
Price: $3300, shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 states.
Accepting bank checks, and personal checks.

20240908_164645.jpg
20240908_164737.jpg
20240908_164821.jpg
20240908_164855.jpg
20240908_165016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction: kelbly atlas tactical action.
Sorry about that typo.

Define “very accurate” in quantifiable terms please. Targets and load data if you have them would be nice as well.

Define “very accurate” in quantifiable terms please. Targets and load data if you have them would be nice as well.
I use Berger Hybrid OTM 130-grain bullets with a load of 38.8 grains of Varget, achieving a velocity of 2850 feet per second.
The rifle is fitted with Lapua small primer brass.
At my local range, which has a maximum distance of 1200 yards, she performs effortlessly, hitting targets at 1200 yards with the same ease as at 200 yards. The only limiting factor is the shooter.
This rifle was built by Chris Harris, owner and founder of Bullet Central. Originally from South Africa and now live in America, Chris crafted this rifle as a personal favor, as usual other gunsmithswork for him at Bullets Central building rifles for customers.
I am selling this rifle due to a family emergency.
I also have two additional PRS rifles available.
Please note that the scope alone is valued at approximately $2000.

Kind regards

I don’t know what “The rifle is fitted with Lapua small primer brass” means. Can you please explain?

I don’t know what “The rifle is fitted with Lapua small primer brass” means. Can you please explain?
That is means I used lapua brass for my loading. Usually 6.5 Creedmoor use large primers however Lapua brass use small rifle primers. For a reason that I don't know the small primers add to the accuracy of the shooting. Furthermore lapua brass is outstanding, you can reloading it 10 times and still as good as if was new.
Lapua brass made in Finland . These Europeans make some good quality products.
Kind regards

I use Berger Hybrid OTM 130-grain bullets with a load of 38.8 grains of Varget, achieving a velocity of 2850 feet per second.
The rifle is fitted with Lapua small primer brass.
At my local range, which has a maximum distance of 1200 yards, she performs effortlessly, hitting targets at 1200 yards with the same ease as at 200 yards. The only limiting factor is the shooter.
This rifle was built by Chris Harris, owner and founder of Bullet Central. Originally from South Africa and now live in America, Chris crafted this rifle as a personal favor, as usual other gunsmithswork for him at Bullets Central building rifles for customers.
I am selling this rifle due to a family emergency.
I also have two additional PRS rifles available.
Please note that the scope alone is valued at approximately $2000.

Kind regards
"...hitting targets at 1200 yards with the same ease as at 200 yards." is not a measure that is quantifiable. I'm not trying to be a PITA, but I am going to hold your feet to the fire on this. Every PRS shooter I know has about 3000 pictures of targets with their rifle posed in front of it.

BTW - I appreciate the load data and information. Interesting about the Lapua brass using small rifle primers.

Also, the scope is $2100 new. Yours is not new, it's seen 2700-2800 rounds and previously had an American flag wrap (or stickers, I can't tell) on it. You price it how you want, I'm just making an observation when it comes to how it's valued.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taging653

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]