For Sale 8x68S on Kelbly Nanook Action

TrapperErick

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have a Kelbly Nanook action that has a 21" Lilja #2 barrel chambered in 8x68S. All barrel work was done by Kelbly's. The gun is bedded in a Remington 1st Gen Ti ADL stock. Trigger guard is a single hole aluminum guard. The stock has been painted green and has two imperfections . The first is near the side bolt release, a small chip that I repaired, and the second is near the ejection port. This area was a slip of the dremel tool on my part. I also have 70 pieces of new Norma brass and 13 pieces of fired brass, 262 Midway USA blemished 185 grain bullets, and a set of dies. I was able to get loads under 1" using both the Barnes 160 TTSX and Hammer Hunter 181's. Looking to sell rifle, bullets, brass, and dies for $1800. Scope is not included. Please send pm if interested.

nanook2.jpg
nanook3.jpg
nanook4.jpg
nanook1.jpg

Which trigger? LOP? Twist rate? Did you chrono with the short(er) barrel? Is it glass bedded? Sounds like you inletted the stock yourself. How are tolerances? Oh, which dies? Thanks much. Great action and Germanic chambering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariEisenh

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's