For Sale .450 Rigby CZ 550

Just curious, you mention that you prefer your 458 Lott to the 450 Rigby. Could you let us know why? I also have a Lott, and am looking into getting a Rigby, but mainly just because I always am wanting something “bigger and faster”. Thanks.

As a handloader, I vastly prefer the 450 Rigby/450 Dakota over the Lott.

Not just for the added versatility due to the size of the combustion chamber, but also the big body and shoulder provide a nice parallel necks.

BTW the gun is a nice dark rich color. And it feeds great! Haven't shot it yet but stuffed 3 down and chambered one and racked through as fast as I could. Not a single hickup. Repeated several times. Looks to be a reliable DG rifle;)

BTW the gun is a nice dark rich color. And it feeds great! Haven't shot it yet but stuffed 3 down and chambered one and racked through as fast as I could. Not a single hickup. Repeated several times. Looks to be a reliable DG rifle;)

Time will tell...shooting will tell!

Get that puppy out and let her run!

100gr IMR 4350 and a cheap Hornady 500gr will be a nice familiarization load. :)

Nice, I’ve been fortunate to fire a similar rifle. Only one shot though. I watched the owner shoot it prone, off a bipod. He was pounding a steel plate at 200 yds with it. A combination of 350gr(?) Flexi tips and 500gr rounds.

I'll take it. Don't need but do need to play with it;)

If I don't I know I'm going be kicking myself. Passed on a couple at a Cabelas couple years ago and been regretting it....
WAAAAY too late, as usual :((

Ugh... this forum needs the ability to delete old "for sale" posts. :rolleyes::cautious:

I'll take it. Don't need but do need to play with it;)

If I don't I know I'm going be kicking myself. Passed on a couple at a Cabelas couple years ago and been regretting it....
Bob, you’re going to have to come hunting in Zambia and “forget” to take it back with you!
I am jealous, hope you’re enjoying the rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenitoMurn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg