3 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7544.jpeg
    IMG_7544.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7546.jpeg
    IMG_7546.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 79
hmmmmmm,

i would recommend placing this gun with a current paper in the photo. no offense, but there have been a lot of "fake guns" for sale lately. AND, you are a pretty new member, just my thoughts if you truly want to sell this gun

hmmmmmm,

i would recommend placing this gun with a current paper in the photo. no offense, but there have been a lot of "fake guns" for sale lately. AND, you are a pretty new member, just my thoughts if you truly want to sell this gun
I am a new member here but am active on “long range hunting” “**NOT**PERMITTED**” “Accurate Shooter “ among others. Have purchased and sold on these sites before. Have just re discovered this site after reading on it in the past. What do you mean by “with a current paper”?

Sorry about all the gear and the pictures. I am heading on an elk hunt in the next couple days. The stock is an oil finish. It’s just too nice to take to Alaska for a brown bear hunt. I need more of a beater rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_7619.jpeg
    IMG_7619.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7621.jpeg
    IMG_7621.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 61

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkbeautyclub

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?