For Sale 28 Gauge Ruger Red Label

Hey look it's carl.ts125: , a scammer who just listed a Browning superposed Diana grade .410 for half price... and called it a trap gun...lol. Really hilarious a scammer commenting on another scammer's listing...

Hey look it's carl.ts125: , a scammer who just listed a Browning superposed Diana grade .410 for half price... and called it a trap gun...lol. Really hilarious a scammer commenting on another scammer's listing...
What you want to bet that he and the OP are one in the same!

The OP hasn’t been on AH since Monday afternoon. While I do think if someone has a classified ad that is open they should check it often, there’s no telling what happened.

That said, his posts along with his length of membership do match the pattern that scammers tend to follow for the most part.

It would be interesting to know who bought this:
If that person exists………….

It would also be interesting to know his IP address as well.

What you want to bet that he and the OP are one in the same!
I am a betting man, but not on this one!! I am with you on this one! :LOL:

The OP hasn’t been on AH since Monday afternoon. While I do think if someone has a classified ad that is open they should check it often, there’s no telling what happened.

That said, his posts along with his length of membership do match the pattern that scammers tend to follow for the most part.

It would be interesting to know who bought this:
If that person exists………….

It would also be interesting to know his IP address as well.
Probably some IP address in Africa somewhere..lol

It simply amazes me that there are people out there who try to run scams for a few hundred or even few thousand dollars. Once you are over a few hundred, depending on jurisdiction, you are in felony territory. Might as well for at least six or maybe more like seven figures. Same jail time!

This was not a scam
Yea I think the proverbial gun was jumped in this case. No disrespect to the OP but I think it is a good reminder for any member that places a for sale ad to check on it regularly. We’ve seen in this thread what can happen when there’s an absence of communication

This was not a scam
I was not suggesting that it was, I was merely responding to the various comments above relating to potential scams on this and other similar sites where members can post items for sale.

I was responding to the thread not anyone in specific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimoneStic

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.