For Sale 11.2X72 Schuler

20240707_222502.jpg

Here is a pic of it.I think he set it up in a press and the hole through the cylinder steps down.I've never thought to try it as Hawk bullets has proper bullets for the rifle should I decide to use it.

thank you

Not judging, but for me I couldn’t own a firearm and not shoot it. For me, I even have to hunt with it. Even if it’s only mice. I guess that means, I am a hunter.

Not judging, but for me I couldn’t own a firearm and not shoot it. For me, I even have to hunt with it. Even if it’s only mice. I guess that means, I am a hunter.

One also have to see some things from the perspective of a collector. I am also primarily a hunter, but I also have fun, in addition to what I really need for hunting, to own a few older classic hunting rifles.

As far as a rifle caliber 11,2x72 Schüler is concerned, normally no hunter who thinks practically would buy nowadays an old rifle of this caliber as his first big game rifle. Same with me, I had what I needed for hunting big game in my gun-safe, but I had read a lot about the cartridge 11,2x72 Schüler and when a cheap offer for an original rifle from Schüler of this caliber came up, I bought it. Sure, as a hunter I also wanted to shoot something with it and did so in the following months on a buffalo hunt in Africa. Nevertheless, there are also a few old double rifles in my gun-safe, rifles that I don't needed but bought and for that I have none yet found a practical use for big game hunting nowadays.

Beautiful rifle in the German classic biggame caliber. Recoil is on par with .416Rigby. Build as "eine schlank pirschbüchsen stutzen" my guess is as good as anybody that recoil will create some anxieties(angst)...:LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecileStei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available