Florida Africa hunters

Marcus bock

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
78
Reaction score
165
Location
florida usa
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa
I live in The Villages Florida....1 hour north of Orlando. Just wondering if there are any hunters interested in Africa in this area. The Villages (amazing place to live) has a thousand clubs but nothing re.: hunting. Thx.
 
Not in Florida yet, but Tina and I will do a "Lifestyle Visit" to the Villages in another year or so. We have hunting land in Rosewood, which is close to Cedar Key, Fl. Right now we are looking at houses near Brownwood and Sumter Landing.

If I have to round up every overpaid Hillbilly in the Villages to form a Sportsman's Club, that's what I'll do. ;)
 
Good locations in TV. don't wait to get here. You'll be glad you did if you're active. Hunting seems to be a touchy subject here...lots of gun/shooting stuff though.
 
I haven't looked in that area yet, but there has to be an SCI Chapter in Orlando or Central Florida.
 
I live
I live in The Villages Florida....1 hour north of Orlando. Just wondering if there are any hunters interested in Africa in this area. The Villages (amazing place to live) has a thousand clubs but nothing re.: hunting. Thx.
in Levy County, about 1 hr 20 minutes SouthWest from The Villages
 
Welcome to AH Marcus bock!
 
Im in Miami. I would love to meet some african hunters around. Please DM is you are interested on getting in contact.
 
Welcome Tusker, hopefully we can get something going, we are pretty spread out and Miami is a long haul from me.
 
I’m in Hernando Beach about an hour or so away. Played a lot of golf in The Villages when my dad lived there. He left about six years ago


SCI has a Tampa chapter annual banquet is next month. DSC just started a Chapter in Orlando. I think they’re having a banquet next month. PM me if you want links to either one would enjoy getting together for a cold one and talk africa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,256
Messages
1,569,898
Members
168,772
Latest member
RSCChristi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top