Flat Creek Precision Rifles built by Tim McWhorter

Welcome charlieb! I’m certain you can get lots of feedback on ultimate PG and DG rifles here. Lots of experience and opinions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Charlie,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Plenty of rifle enthusiasts here.
Good luck with your rifle marketing and thanks for joining.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the best forum for PG and DG hunting.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board. Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday charlieb and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome aboard--I own one of Tim's older rifles and it's a gnat on a tack, tack driver!
 
Welcome. I enjoyed the videos of your hunting with Quagga Safaris. I have hunted with them three times and will be heading back again in July.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome, glad to have you.
 
Welcome to AH, definitely lots of opinions here;)
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information.
 
Welcome aboard charlieb. What kind of information / feedback are you looking for?
 
Welcome aboard charlieb. What kind of information / feedback are you looking for?
Just here to learn, especially in bolt action DG rifles I’ve always been a fan of CRF actions and we’re currently building a few! Hope to get a few more in hands on safari!
 
s-welcome.gif
Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
 
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
 
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
Defiance Deviant CRF with and without 3 position safety, we offer these for the Marking Variances required and not to only rebuild a current rifle, it can be totally custom from the start! What’s your opinion on the Ultimate action?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,941
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top