Flat Creek Precision Rifles built by Tim McWhorter

Welcome charlieb! I’m certain you can get lots of feedback on ultimate PG and DG rifles here. Lots of experience and opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Charlie,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Plenty of rifle enthusiasts here.
Good luck with your rifle marketing and thanks for joining.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the best forum for PG and DG hunting.

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board. Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to AH!

Giday charlieb and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard--I own one of Tim's older rifles and it's a gnat on a tack, tack driver!

Welcome. I enjoyed the videos of your hunting with Quagga Safaris. I have hunted with them three times and will be heading back again in July.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, glad to have you.

Welcome to AH, definitely lots of opinions here;)

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information.

Welcome aboard charlieb. What kind of information / feedback are you looking for?

Welcome aboard charlieb. What kind of information / feedback are you looking for?
Just here to learn, especially in bolt action DG rifles I’ve always been a fan of CRF actions and we’re currently building a few! Hope to get a few more in hands on safari!

s-welcome.gif
Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?

View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?
View attachment 453483 Good to see a rifle builder on board. I've done a few pushfeeds, no CRFs. What CRF actions are you using for your DG and PG builds?

Defiance Deviant CRF with and without 3 position safety, we offer these for the Marking Variances required and not to only rebuild a current rifle, it can be totally custom from the start! What’s your opinion on the Ultimate action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AddieWhitt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa