Fishing in Yukon

Phil getting sooner for your hunt. i imagine you re aware it is not more widrig operating his area. and to add a positive note the ribs and salmons is opening back.

let me know when you re in town and see if we can meet.
a phil to a Phil.

My friend, thank you so much!
Unfortunately, my Outfitter some months ago decided to retire and sell his business. He gave me back the depisit, and 3 years of planning, shooting, training, went to the wc.
Very sad, and very disappointed.
But we'll never know, maybe one day I will return a positive mindframe about a visit in Yukon, and we'll meet and have some good time....

I remenber, when he told me, I was crushed.
You know, I live right in the middle of a big city (Rome, Italy), I'm half world from the Big Far North. I hunted US and Canada a good bunch of times, but that one rapresented for me the adventure of a lifetime.
To me, hunting the Mountain Grizzly of the Interiors, is a challenge and a trill almost incomparable.
It was a dream since I was 14 yo, I remember.
Today, such a hunt cost a good 35/40% more than 4 years ago - when I booked it.
I have never received such type of treatment before, but I learned a lot about the unstable concept of keeping word.

oh so sorry that the new owner did not take on the offers made previously. seems our world has changed in that as well.

a shame those hunt will be never be cheaper. go as you can when you can.

wish you a great day.

phil

Fresh fish for lunch during my Yukon dall sheep hunt in Unit 10, with Dickson Outfitters:

1718537123009.png

1718537183614.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dirk89B86

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's