First trip to Africa

Take cash everything is negotiable in Africa.
 
Take cash everything is negotiable in Africa.
That is absolutely true particularly if you are flexible. If you are locked into a contract specifying X, Y, Z animals you're kind of stuck and the outfitter has to ensure he can get you an opportunity on them.

If however you give him a wish list and room to maneuver lots of opportunities can suddenly pop up.

I had a couple of spur of the moment deals come together on my trip literally within seconds of, "Hey there's a ... do you want one?"

Of course Francois did all my negotiating for me so all I had to do was concentrate on making a good shot AFTER he said, "we'll take it, shoot".
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,866
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top