SOUTH AFRICA: First Time To The Eastern Cape!

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
leaving in the morning for the eastern cape. hunting with @KMG Hunting Safaris for a week then heading to vic falls
Chobe and Hwange! Traveling with three girls, its going to be interesting to say the least.
Full report when we get back

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to your report. EC is a cool place With lots of options. Good luck to you and the girls, have fun!

Looking forward to your report.
EC is a great hunting area. Lots of variety in terrain and species.

Good luck! I may take my wife and daughter someday so I’ll be interested to hear what your ladies thought of safari life.

How old are the kids? Great thing about hunting South Africa in the winter is it's summer break for kids in North America. They can tag along without missing school. They won't forget it.

Enjoy. Take lots of pictures.

Enjoy the Eastern Cape, it us one of my favorite areas of South Africa. Safe travels.

@kevin masters - You'll have a ball in the EC with KMG. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

my wife is not sure about daughter and friend. my girls are very capable just nor sure,lol
If they aren't hunting, they would make fantastic photographers. Would be interesting to see what they thought was picture worthy while there.
Looking forward to your report and photos when y'all get back. Would also like a "families" perspective of Vic falls too. Safe travels.

I have been reading your report and living vicariously :ROFLMAO:

Once you're there and experiencing it - you'll realise how words and pictures don't do the EC experience justice.

How old are the kids? Great thing about hunting South Africa in the winter is it's summer break for kids in North America. They can tag along without missing school. They won't forget it.
the girls are 21 and 20 kind of a graduation present before one graduates lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerryBidde

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me