Wanted Factory .458 Win Mag Ammunition

I've got about 15-20 of what I believe are reloads that will not chamber into my rifle that I would send to you for free. They look like the factory box of Federals 350s I have, but everyone (I've tried about 3) of them are tight near the belt on my rifle.
I got them in a package deal off Gunbroker last week.

I have some factory Hornady, Winchester and Federal Fusion. Its all 500 grain stuff. If your interested send me a PM. 350 loads will be difficult to find factory loads.

Well learning to roll your own is not as difficult as one might think or relatively expensive. Especially if you're looking at just one caliber. Would be worth it in the long run. Just my 2 cents.
Best of luck

Not to derail from OP's initial thread too much, but @D.M.V nails it. I learned to reload due to acquiring a 375 one day. I think my initial uninformed purchases that I made to get rolling (including bullets, primers and powder) cost me about $800. IIRC, I made about 1k worth of ammo within a month or two. Paid for itself quickly.

Running a search on Ammoseek there's a fair amount out there ~5.50 and up for 500gr, then some at ~7ish at 400gr. But zero results for 350gr.

Edit: I should probably note that I checked @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION as well, but nothing is showing in stock there --- but I'd still bookmark them for searches like this in future if you haven't already.

I agree reloading is defiantly the way to go. BUT reloading does require a bit of concentration and quiet. Two things that do not exists in my household.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinaSou

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.