First time in Africa

The Blonde

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hiya guys!

I'm going hunting for the first time in Africa next month, at Richard Holmes safari off of Port Elizabeth. Super excited!
So many things to read up on and I will probably have a thousand questions... All in good time.
Cheers from Iceland :)

Welcome to AH The Blonde!

Hiya guys!

I'm going hunting for the first time in Africa next month, at Richard Holmes safari off of Port Elizabeth. Super excited!
So many things to read up on and I will probably have a thousand questions... All in good time.
Cheers from Iceland :)
Some of us here feel like we know you!!!

Once you return, I hope you can tell a hunting story like someone else we know!!!

Thanks for introducing yourself.
My apologies for sending you to the sin bin off the bat. My mistake and my apologies.

I hope you enjoy the community and I am looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome.

Ahh for now I just hope I'll be as comfortable running around the Plains as I am running up and down the keyboard

@BRICKBURN I kinda did take that to heart. Being rejected right off the bat.

No hard feelings. Looking forward to exploring this site and getting to know you guys

Welcome to AH !

No hard feelings. Looking forward to exploring this site and getting to know you guys
Yes, there are some of us who can confirm her identity!

It just happens to be a fact that EVERY SPAMMER for the last year has been a female that is either 25 or 27. Just the profile they use.
Nothing personal. Honest.

If there are any issues let us know and we will take care of it.

@BRICKBURN I understand. That's probably a good spam for this kinda site lol.

I was honestly hoping that my reputation had preceded me and no one would be suspicious of a young blonde from Iceland ;)

Welcome to the site! There is a lot of info on here and many knowledgable bloggers. So what animals are on your wish list and what is your weapon of choice?

Welcome!!!!

I'm sure you also have a fine selection of rifles to show us all. Big safe, lots of guns.

Also if you need to know their real value, just ask. We will tell you.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Amd all pigs are trophies and you can never shoot too many!

Did I cover it all @Odinsraven ? ;)

Royal27 a true gentleman......

Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well