First post from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH, the African Hunting Addiction site. We could all use a write-up on your hunt to help feed our addiction until our return to hunt the dark continent.
 
Hello Deepfork,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had an amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Welcome to AH!!
My best Jaco
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here, and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Help me out....when you register on AH one of the fields asks "what is your best African trophy". I don't know!

31 inch water buck
25 inch Impala
38 inch Gemsbok (Bull)
19 inch White Blesbok

I would have picked the waterbuck or gemsbok, large impressive animals. But I have to admit the Blesbok and Impala created more buzz in camp, especially the blesbok.

Yes I know, this post is very self indulgent giving me another chance to brag about my trophies and post pics. Please indulge me! :p:cool:;)

waterbuck2.JPG
impala2 .JPG
gemsbok2.JPG
gemsbok3.JPG
white blesbok2.JPG
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,541
Latest member
ithunmersa1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top