First man-eaters !

Really amazing experience , thankyou for sharing with us....
You hunted 3 of the seven dangerous game species in the same Safari.... congratulations !!!!

The hipo looks really good.....
Jose
 
Friends ! Thanks for all comments. I really hope to have you, as my hunting friends, to Nhenda in future.
For your information, we are paying for an elephant or Lion hunt, less usd 40.000, incl croc, hippo and buffalo. Of cause we can hunt any plains game for very low prices at same time. Fishing is always free for all hunters !
See new web page. www.nhenda.com
New pictures and new film will be ready before end June.
 
That's one big croc! Do you have any pictures of the lioness showing the injuries? Did it affect the trophy?
 
Dear friend. Will see whats done with lioness when we return now i'n May. Don't believe any problems with trophy. Just got info from Moz that big pride of lions are just close to camp. I really hope they will stay another month !
 
great trophies...:happywave:

looking forward to seeing your new ones...:beer:
 
I'm sorry to say, but this story just raises a few questions with me.
The lioness to be hunted was mutilated by snares and the way you describe it was a PAC-hunt. Late call, off in 2 weeks, livestock and man-eating lioness.
Usually PAC-hunted animals are not eligible for export as trophy but I'm not fully aware of the Mozambican regulations about this.
Also, I've read quite a few warnings from various countries about PAC-hunts being illegally offered.
In this hunt a specific animal, snared and attacking human and livestock, was targeted. Yet the first lioness sighted is shot, nothing being told about it being the targeted animal. Also on the picture the animal looks to be in good condition, no signs of damage to the mouth, as told, or the neck (or other parts which could have been snared).
The lion tracks were picked up and then followed by car. When the lions were seen you got out of the car and walked 50m and shot the lion when the PH told you. In most countries in Southern Africa you are not to shoot within 250m from the car. Again, not sure about the Mozambican regulations on this, but I doubt it is much different.
But in a PAC-hunt this might be different.
Then immediately after the lioness is shot you need spotlights to find it, raising doubts about the time of the shooting. Pre- or post sunset? Even just after sunset you wouldn't immediately need a spotlight. It is illegal to shoot after dark.
Again, in a PAC-hunt this might be different.

In the current times, where lion hunting is under pressure of animal activists hunters should do their utmost best to be as ethical and legal as possible and stay away from anything illegal or any doubtful practices which might further threaten lion hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top