First impressions...

Welcome too @JoanneUnderwood. Your presence in the community is most appreciated and looking forward to your posts and interaction.
 
Welcome Julius & Joanna to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @Julius Fortuna & @JoanneUnderwood this is a great forum, very civilized and the member are very respectful, not like others. :whistle: I can't wait to hear some of you guys hunting stories. So, get on it. :)
 
Welcome to AH Julius. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome aboard Joanne and Julius (ladies first always.) AH is the only "social-media" I'm part of. The common bond shared by all of us is our love of hunting / firearms (including bows) /shooting / and just being outdoors. We share many diverse backgrounds with differing experiences. Do we always agree with each other, no. Do we respectfully disagree sometimes, yes. But I'd venture to say that almost all of us would welcome the opportunity to share our hunting stories, a campfire and a beer with a fellow AH member that we've never met. As a group, we enjoy helping each other by answering questions and offering opinions when asked to do so.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,395
Latest member
TursteeGoods
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top