First impressions...

Welcome too @JoanneUnderwood. Your presence in the community is most appreciated and looking forward to your posts and interaction.

Welcome Julius & Joanna to AH!

Welcome to AH @Julius Fortuna & @JoanneUnderwood this is a great forum, very civilized and the member are very respectful, not like others. :whistle: I can't wait to hear some of you guys hunting stories. So, get on it. :)

Welcome to AH Julius. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome aboard Joanne and Julius (ladies first always.) AH is the only "social-media" I'm part of. The common bond shared by all of us is our love of hunting / firearms (including bows) /shooting / and just being outdoors. We share many diverse backgrounds with differing experiences. Do we always agree with each other, no. Do we respectfully disagree sometimes, yes. But I'd venture to say that almost all of us would welcome the opportunity to share our hunting stories, a campfire and a beer with a fellow AH member that we've never met. As a group, we enjoy helping each other by answering questions and offering opinions when asked to do so.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave @ John Rigby

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.