Firearms For Feline Menaces: The Best Guns For Indian Leopards

Great
As my third entry on AH forums , I wish to write an article about the best firearms for tackling the different species of Leopards found in the Indian subcontinent . While I certainly am not the most qualified person to be writing about this subject ( since there are far more experienced Shikaris than I , who have taken larger numbers of Indian Leopards under more unfavorable conditions ) , I am optimistic that my modest bag of 25 man eating West Bengal Hunting Leopards will allow me to write SOMETHING on this subject . For the purposes of this article , I shall be making four posts and one conclusion .
The four posts shall be as follows :
* Guns For Clouded Leopard
* Guns For Spotted Leopard
* Guns For Hunting Leopard
* Guns For Follow Ups

I would like to give special thanks to my former commanding officer, fellow forum member and close personal friend , @Major Khan , a retired Central Indian professional professional Shikari who provided me with a great deal of information based on his personal experiences with these fiends , as well as a few of his personal photographs.
I hope that this entry shall not be too bad in terms of quality of content .
Well... Here, we go .
View attachment 339007
Man Eating Hunting Leopard killed by the Author with a 7 millimeter Remington Magnum, employing a 175 grain Remington Core Lokt soft nose cartridge.
Great article sir.I use a 308 for pumas and a mossberg 590 sp with buckshot for following injured cats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfredPerc

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia