Firearm Export Ban

As a US citizen that is younger than you, I whole heartedly agree with you; however I will add that the current administration learned from the failings and backlash of the Clinton era 1994 crime bill….

Meaning the current administration would rather use executive powers to disrupt supply/access to civilian arms rather than due process.

Furthermore the hypocrisy of the USA military arms trade is both mind boggling and shameful.
My grandson will not be happy at all, Mr. Wayne. I am supposed to be getting him 100 rounds of Remington 220Gr Core Lokts for his .30-06 Springfield from the States in December.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,950
Members
170,483
Latest member
LucasCooks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top