Favorite movie lines

"You're a funny guy Sully, that's why I'm going to kill you last."
"What did you do with Sully?" "I let him go."
From Commando.
 
I find myself quoting this line with probably a bit too much frequency....

"Shave that dog and teach it to hunt!"- Serial killer Early Grayce played by Brad Pitt in Kalifornia.

Really like Pitt in the off-color roles he's done. His character "Mickey" in Snatch is one of my all time favorites.
Snatch is a good movie. Pitt did a great job in it
 
”sir, sir, here’s a good stick to beat the lovely lady”

FEC8B9AA-271A-49EC-B1F6-ECB4FB1A79CC.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Liberty’s too precious a thing to be buried in books, Miss Saunders. Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I can, and my children will."- Jefferson Smith (Jimmy Stewart)
 
The Stuff that dreams are made of.
The last line in the Movie, The Maltese Falcon
 
"Remember what the general said; we're the cavalry. It would be bad form to arrive in advance of schedule. In the nick of time would do nicely."
-Michael Caine as Lt. Col. J.O.E. Vandeleur in A bridge Too Far
 
Lee Marvin (A#1) to Keith Carradine (Cigarette Kid) as he throws him off a flatcar speeding over a river gorge "Ya coulda been a meat eater kid"
Emperor of the North
 
Captain of the Golgafrincham B arc.: "One is never alone with a rubber duck"

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
 
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Jack Sparrow
 
"You all seem not to understand. Im not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!"
Rorschach, Watchmen
 
"P-51, Cadillac of the skies"! "P-51, Cadillac of the skies"! "Horsepower"!

Empire of the Sun

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,094
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top