Family Friendly Botswana?

NewButEager

Reaction score
Hello. I am seeking recommendations for a family friendly safari in Botswana. I'm focused on PG over DG as this should offer a little more flexibility with my wife and daughter (11) along. Please share any recommendations/advice for outfitters in Botswana who offer an enjoyable experience for non-hunters.
Thanks!

I’m headed to Tholo next week. I’ll have some scoop afterwards

Whatever you do, you should really try and make it up to Kasane and take a riverboat ride in the afternoon. It's an amazing experience. An overnight stay at Elephant Sands is another stop along the way.
My daughter and I were in Botswana last year and loved it. I'd love to return and hunt the NE part of the country.
Botswana is a beautiful country, you'll enjoy it.

Whatever you do, you should really try and make it up to Kasane and take a riverboat ride in the afternoon. It's an amazing experience. An overnight stay at Elephant Sands is another stop along the way.
My daughter and I were in Botswana last year and loved it. I'd love to return and hunt the NE part of the country.
Botswana is a beautiful country, you'll enjoy it.
Thanks for the information!

Talk to Werner at Bokamoso Safaris. Check their website, I believe that their ranch is about 130,000 acres.

I would also talk to Herman and Stienie Nienaber. They have a very nice property and beautiful facilities. Theirs is about half the size of Bokamosa, roughly 60 square miles (sections).

Hello. I am seeking recommendations for a family friendly safari in Botswana. I'm focused on PG over DG as this should offer a little more flexibility with my wife and daughter (11) along. Please share any recommendations/advice for outfitters in Botswana who offer an enjoyable experience for non-hunters.
Thanks!
Elephant, leopard and plains game from a great, comfortable camp that your family would enjoy is very possible in Botswana. Let me know if you want details and would consider dangerous game as well as plains game.

Reactions: WAB
You are very smart to look at Botswana. More folks should consider it for a PG Safari. Properties are huge allowing for a proper tracking hunt with what may be the best trackers in Africa, bushmen.

Talk to Werner at Bokamoso Safaris. Check their website, I believe that their ranch is about 130,000 acres.

I would also talk to Herman and Stienie Nienaber. They have a very nice property and beautiful facilities. Theirs is about half the size of Bokamosa, roughly 60 square miles (sections).
Thanks! I'll look him up.

You are very smart to look at Botswana. More folks should consider it for a PG Safari. Properties are huge allowing for a proper tracking hunt with what may be the best trackers in Africa, bushmen.
My family is pretty spoiled by living in Kenya but Botswana is exciting enough to get them join me. I'm excited to give it a go.

NewButEager
We at Nkwe Safaris operate strictly out of Botswana. We would be glad to assist you in putting together a family friendly hunt here in Bots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNBChassid

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]